Monday, August 27, 2018

Don't wait a minute longer ORDER NOW!

Hello everyone,
Can you believe it,  August is almost over!!!  As I get older it is going ever so quickly!  In fact I'm wrinkling as we speak. Ha Ha

I want to remind you that there is only a few more days to take action on the Blended Season Bundle and watercolor pencils.  After I received mine I began to play and am now in love with them!  I know you will too!


This is an awesome collection of stamps and dies that will cover the whole year.  The thinlit dies are so versatile and should be in every  crafter's stash of tools.  Notice the shaped dies have stitching on the inside as well as the outside of the cut image so both pieces can be used!   This is only available for the month of August or until supplies last.  The watercolor pencils make coloring a breeze and the colors are amazing. There is a good chance the pencils will not carry over so order yours today!

Contact me if you are interested in this.  I can order for you or you can go to my website at:  www.Stampsforyou.stampinup.net.

Have a great day,
Linda
The Crafty She Shack
Lindastampsforyou@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment