Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June Card Class


Hello my friends!

Here are the cards we made in my June class. We had so much fun and the ladies did a fabulous job!




July is almost here and Stampin Up! has a huge promotion just for you!

Starting July 1, we have Buy 3- Get one free for DSP! There are so many to choose from. If you don't have a catalog, let me know and I'll send you one. OR you can go to my store and look online. This ends July 31st. Don't miss out!

The second big promotion is Joining my team! If you sign up during July the company is offering an assortment of ink pads free in addition to your kit ($125 items your choice)! How great is that??? Remember there is no obligation at all in signing up. You automatically get a 20% discount on all products. With your kit you also receive free shipping! So join my team! Sign up in JULY :)

www.stampsforyou.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment