Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Alaska was awesome!!!

Hi there friends,
We just returned from an Alaskan cruise on the Norwegian Bliss.  Wow what a trip!  We only saw a small portion of Alaska...it is huge!  I even got to fly in a floater plane!  What a hoot!  I bet Sarah Palin could see Russia from where she was!  No lie!

Anyway, back to reality and the NEW catalog!!!

We have two July specials that are just awesome!  First is the DSP, buy 3 get one free.  Stock up on your favorites!

The second is 10 Free Ink pads for anyone who signs up during the month of July.  For $99 you get to pick out $125 worth of product that you love and they GIVE you 10 of the newly designed ink pads!  That is an additional $67.50 free.  Wow!  What does this mean?  Drum roll please...$182.50 of  product for $99 AND FREE SHIPPING!!!

I would love to have you on my team as a hobby person or someone who wants to earn a little extra money.  Either way, it's a good deal!  Go to my website: www.stampsforyou.stampinup.net and hit the join my team button.

I am ready to dip my toes into video demonstrations...very soon.

Below is the information on the two July specials.  If you have any questions please contact me.

Linda




1 comment: